Je souhaite réserver Greg Verdino
- Digital Transformation Expert, Strategist and Speaker
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Digital Marketing & Digital Transformation Keynote Speaker
- Managing Partner / Content Strategist at VERDINO & CO, a content consultancy
- 2010 > 2011 : EVP Strategy at Dachis Group (world's leading social business software and services company) from
- 2007 > 2010 : Partner & Chief Strategy Officer at Cray (social media consultancy)
- 2006 > 2007 : VP/Director of Emerging Channels at Digitas
- 2005 > 2006 : SVP, Sales & Marketing at ROO Group
- 2003 > 2005 : Sales Manager at Custom Computer Specialists, Inc.
- 2001 > 2003 : General Manager at Globix Corporation
- 2000 > 2001 : Director of Channel Sales and Programs at Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- 1998 > 2000 : VP, Internet Information Services at Arbitron Company
- 1995 > 1998 : VP, Media and Interactive Marketing at Blau Marketing Technologies
- 1990 > 1995 : Media planner and supervisor (Saatchi & Saatchi …)
- Author of many books such as : "Reinventing interactive & Direct Marketing" (2009), "MicroMarketing: Get big results by thinking and acting small" (2010) and " Never normal: Uncommon ideas for leaders who won't settle for the status quo" (2020)